SkinPen – The first FDA-approved Class II microneedling device
At Coastal Aesthetics of Wilmington, North Carolina, we have invested in our practice to provide the best products and services, including luxury lasers in our skincare practice, combined with skin experts who know how to achieve healthy, youthful-looking skin. Many patients considering facial rejuvenation may want to ask about the SkinPen device available at our office.
What is the SkinPen device?
The SkinPen device has been clinically proven to improve the depth and noticeability of wrinkles and acne scars in patients over the age of 22. Microneedling works by creating thousands of very small injuries to the skin that stimulate the body’s own wound-healing process. This natural process, in turn, rejuvenates your skin from the inside out. The result is remodeling of the remaining scar tissue for fresh, new, and glowing skin!
How much does the SkinPen treatment cost?
*Ask about facial combo
$400 (+PRP or PRF only)
$850 (+PRP & Filler)
What are the benefits of the SkinPen treatment?
- Little downtime. The SkinPen treatment is a perfect treatment for patients with a busy schedule.
- Safety and efficiency. This treatment is safe to have done any time of year.
- Improved collagen production. Microneedling, also called collagen-induction therapy, is exactly what you need to combat the increasing appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin with each passing year.
- Safe for all skin types. This treatment is clinically proven effective on all skin tones and textures.
- Comfortable treatment. A light topical numbing cream may be used to minimize discomfort.
Schedule an appointment to find out more!
At Coastal Aesthetics in Lumina Station, we work hard to ensure Wilmington, NC, area patients can access solutions to improve their skin’s health and appearance. If you are considering the SkinPen treatment with our team, we invite you to call (910) 679-5027 to request a consultation visit and discuss your skin care needs. We are conveniently located at 1904 Eastwood Road, Suite #105, and open to new and returning patients at our aesthetics and medical spa!